Sunday, August 22, 2010

tough

me,
if you would like to find a sentence to describe about myself, that will be:
' a girl that lack of confidence, not brave, pessimistic and so on'. seemed all in negative.
however, from now on, that will be the opposite.
cause i believe there is nothing impossible, and there will be a way for you whatever happen.
i will stand firm on my feet and will oversome all the obstacles.
will remember all the helpful people, and the unhelpful people,
because of them, i get to know who is the one that will treat you good from the deep heart.
thanks for the lesson, i believe i will remember it my whole life.
for the past few years, i learnt many lessons- heartache and valuable.
it's time for me to grow up, im not a little girl anymore as you remember previously.
you may look down on me, but do trust me, in 3years time, i will become a brand new belinda.
in this following 3years, i will leave my family for studies, but also i will learn a lot.
first, independent. second, tough. third, mature. forth, smart.
future, is aways in our hand, if you grab it fast and tight, you will become well successful.
don't let any hope evade from you, brave to solve all the problem.
be optimistic, everything will be fine a day. a proverb in chinese:
' when a boat reaches the end of the bridge, it will eventually become straight.'

No comments:

Post a Comment