Sunday, September 12, 2010

goodbye

Holidays
it've been 3months for my holiday. I've been working full time and part time job. got to make new friends around and gain working expirence *which is communication*. and now, i've stop working for like a month *which i dislike*. it's boring without any studies and jobs. what t do at home? having a piggy's life - eat, sleep, watch tv, online. *that's the reason i got fat, oh no!*

Study
if sunday is consider as the beginning of a week, that's mean i still have a week left for my holiday. gotta proceed my studies *officially an university's student*. my course, i'm major in international business. gonna be a business woman in the future is a question that i heard the most. *don't know how to answer, perhaps?* i'm gonna move in to hostel on 25th or 26th this month. i'm gonna start my new life soon. *looking forward* i hope that i can get a friendly roommate. *pray*

Unforgettable
still remember i had experience an awkward and harsh moment last year? it will be a year on next month. if you ask me, have i recover from the case? i will say yes for the wound, and no! when you ever had a deep hurt from something, it's not easy for a person to forget about it. *just like me* i'm glad that the wound had recover, however, the mark on my hand, and the stitches on my waist, always remind me the pain. when i walk along the road, whenever a motorcycle pass by me, even i doesn't have any bag on my hand, my heart will pump as fast and as hard as it could. my body shakings, it's damn uncomfortable. really!

Some words
in this following 3 years, i will use all my strenghts to head for a bright future. i will stay healthy and take care of mysef  to be a brand new belinda. really need to study hard and smart to get into UOL, cass business school or imperial college of london! this is what i'm aiming for! if possible, apply for scholar, hopefully can, really need to pay hard work on it! nothing is impossible, never try never know! who know 3 years later, you will see a successful belinda standing in front of you. :) so goodbye, and will meet you during the holiday. god bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment