Wednesday, August 11, 2010

touch

time: early in the morning
'GEE' *my message tone*, woke me up..looking at the round clock and it's 10am.
i was wondering who was it, i felt refused to get myself up form my comfort bed.
looked at the phone, felt like scolding the person ><
and, after i read the text, i felt so touch, happy, sad.. *mixture of feeling*
it was JOCELYN *my best friend ever in London*
she still remember what i told her on our last conversation which was ages ago.
although it was a short text, but i felt touching.
SHE, a pretty girl, an elder sister of me, a closest friend ever, a room mate for at least a year.
a girl that knows what i think, what i want without any conflicts.
she took good care of me in London..we had a lots of sweet memories.
i was shock enough when i received the text, is like out of my expectation.
she did remember, remember..although,
we are now NOT staying in the same room, having breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper together, revising together,shopping together and so forth.
sometimes, a simple, warm text is what we need to build a strong friendship.
i miss her a lots, the time that we used to live together and THANKS.
she may not read my blog but i feel really glad and proud to have a friend like her, treat me as a sister ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment