Friday, August 13, 2010

big big day

it's my birthday today, should be happy isn't it?
but my result is out on today as well ><, hoping it was going to be alright.
got my result, although it's all passed, but not satisfied with the grade :(
people: me, boey, sooting, sulinn
place: secret garden and sg. wang
sooting and boey came to my house in the morning, i was busy checking my result.
then, drove to fetch sulinn for lunch. reached there and waited for few minutes.
ate lunch and took pictures (in facebook).
drove to sg.wang, thought of sing k but it's damn expensive so forgot about it!
sooting, boey, michelle bought a high heel for me. gave back them 10cents according to chinese traditional thing. Thanks for the present.
sulinn gave me present too, thanks.
done with my celebration and it's time to decide my future.
gonna apply for loan with my result, hope i do success, god bless again!
which university? just got 2 universities offer the course that i'm interested in, nilai and utar.
so, most probably will be nilai cause they provide dual certificate.
feeling? nervous when checking result, unsatisfied after knowing the result, happy when the celebration, busy checking university after the celebration.
my UK dearest friend, jocelyn, called me again, wished me and asked about the result, i'm so glad to have her in my whole life :)
and thanks for the celebration, i know i'm not in the mood but i appreciate it a lots^^

No comments:

Post a Comment