Friday, October 29, 2010

nilai's life

it's been a long time never update my blog..
i'm quite busy recently..

first
i'm taking maths in the first semester..it's quite hard for me to catch up since i got no basic for additional maths..but surprisingly, i got full marks for my first assignment.. YUPEE! but here come the second assignment..i hope i'm still able to get full marks this time, god bless.. among the three subject, i put lots of effort on it..cause according to my lecturer, whoever can't got A is consider poor in maths..so pressure :(

second
i join the 24 festive drum club..it's fun..it's just that my hand is a bit out of control ><'' have to practice more to make it smooth..when you hit the drum and listen to the sound, you can feel that your stress is totally out of body..the seniors are funny, so playing drum with them is joyful :)

third
oh no! i got two assignment and a test coming up..it's all due on next week :( .. and, i'm ill T___T .. i just finished the introduction of my economic assignment .. still got a long way to process.. ah, and thanks to my friends, most of them are aircraft students, lol .. they really take care of me lots :) i'm happy to be in nilai university college.. enjoy the life here :)

forth
i have been playing badminton on last friday to sunday.. everyday until midnight.. i like the wind and the air during midnight here.. it's so windy and fresh :) monday and tuesday practice drum.. and now i'm ill :( .. my body is out of energy now :(

the end, gonna continue with my assignment...

1 comment: